Wednesday, July 18, 2012

When it rains it pours (and actually it hails too)

I was fortunate (although some may argue that it was unfortunate) enough to be outside today when a huge thunder storm broke out. Most people were trying to escape the disastrous weather but personally I was loving it! It was so interesting to stand on the sidewalk (luckily sheltered from the storm by a friendly awning) and watch the goings on. I was standing in the one spot yet everything was constantly changing; the light hitting the rain, people running to seek shelter, cars driving onto the footpath in a desperate attempt  to keep their car in tact from the huge pellets of hail; I was loving it! (I'm pretty sure I was the only one!)
I shall post some more photos of the beautiful rain shortly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment